Art of Rally: AE86 origins?
09-29-2020, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2020 08:46 PM by banpei.)
A new cartoon-ish rally game got released a few days ago called Art of Rally and it features many rally tracks and many (historic) rally cars, including an AE86 called the original in the game. From what I've seen in one of the trailers the AE86 features periodically correct TRD livery:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Art of Rally: AE86 origins?]

It falls into the category Class 4:

According to some gaming site the creator (Dune Casu) is a big Initial D fan and he put some tributes and easter eggs in the game: there is a stage called highway to Haruna go and has a driver called Takumi Fujowira. Big Grin

I'm eager to try out the game, but I'm afraid only my work laptop is capable of running in the game... But I'll let you know once I've tried. Blush

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Art of Rally: AE86 origins?]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2020, 10:52 PM
(09-29-2020 08:44 PM)banpei Wrote:  I'm eager to try out the game, but I'm afraid only my work laptop is capable of running in the game... But I'll let you know once I've tried. Blush

Everyone knows that work laptops are where the games are meant to be installed. I've installed games on the diagnostic laptop at work. Then if there's a quiet day I park a car in the workshop, plug the laptop into the car and play games. Management walk past and they think I'm working.

I'll check out the game soon, these low-poly games are getting popular now. Its unlikely that anyone would have predicted that they would be a legitimate art style.
Find all posts by this user