March 17 Gateway Drift something or another
02-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Who's comming to the drift event on the 17th on Gateway Intl in St. Louis, MO? Just figured if anybody's in the neighborhood - drop a line, we can meet up there.
Find all posts by this user
02-23-2007, 12:38 PM
We want pictures when you return!Big Grin

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
02-25-2007, 06:40 AM
That much i promiss. I'm hearing rumours that the event may not be held, though - not enough people are signing up to drive. I'd love to, but i got no LSD, suspension and everything else i've covered in the whine thread in Tech forum. I suck at life =/
03-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Last day before the event the Gateway managment demanded that the initial insurance wouldn't suffice and thus the event got canceled about 24h before it was scheduled to open doors. Another 2000 USD was needed for it to happen and since it wasn't SCCA backed and depended on amateurs to be organized the money couldn't be arranged on such short notice. Pure crap, as you may observe... Anyway, life goes on. Sorry the promissed eye candy wasn't provided.
04-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Sad Sad Sad Sad Bad.....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help a fella out with something completly not car related :) Bean 3 5,986 02-17-2008 12:18 AM
Last Post: Corollaman5