MCNSPORT.com FRP & CarbonFibre Products - Prices & P
01-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Dont worry man, answer my pm and we ll sort it out with George.

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - MCNSPORT.com FRP & ...amp;amp; P] http://www.jdmbits.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2009, 06:32 PM
D-Mac Wrote:
alimonos Wrote:shipping costs to Filippiada 48200 GREECE for a Trueno Origin Stylish Front bumper ?

That's the same bumper/kit we are going to be using on our Trueno we use for the Irish ProDrift Championship. Nice choice mate!

I will check and let you know - However there are a few from Greece wanting a few items now, maybe we should arrange 1 large shipment for you all? It would save everyone some money!

Please let us know guys.

MCNSPORT.com

why not? although i have to know my share before to decide... :wink:

AE86 FANATIC!!!
Find all posts by this user
01-26-2009, 06:45 PM
You will, dont worry.

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - MCNSPORT.com FRP & ...amp;amp; P] http://www.jdmbits.com
01-27-2009, 01:05 AM
Hmm.. a few interesting parts here. Smile BTW your qoute says "Norway" but seems to have a typo as both Norway and Sweden has the swedish cities? Tongue

I could see in your KP61 project thread that you were making some FRP parts for that project. Will you also be selling parts for that car?

'85 AE86 4AGE, '94 SW20 3SGTE, '83 KP61, 72' RA21
01-27-2009, 01:28 AM
Morten Wrote:Hmm.. a few interesting parts here. Smile BTW your qoute says "Norway" but seems to have a typo as both Norway and Sweden has the swedish cities? Tongue

I could see in your KP61 project thread that you were making some FRP parts for that project. Will you also be selling parts for that car?

Hej Morten,

It should be changed now mate - Men Husk, at jeg kan muligvis skaffe billigere shipping quotes.. bare send os en mail paa: [email protected]

What are you looking for mate? Is it for a kp60/1?

MCNSPORT.com
01-27-2009, 01:17 PM
D-Mac Wrote:
Morten Wrote:Hmm.. a few interesting parts here. Smile BTW your qoute says "Norway" but seems to have a typo as both Norway and Sweden has the swedish cities? Tongue

Hej Morten,

It should be changed now mate - Men Husk, at jeg kan muligvis skaffe billigere shipping quotes.. bare send os en mail paa: [email protected]

MCNSPORT.com

It's more a feeler of what is available than actually looking for at this moment. But I am in the progress of fixing up my '83 kp61, and some parts is beyond repair (e.g. one of the doors) Confused If/when I buy it would most likely be a mix of both ae86 and kp6x parts (if available)

'85 AE86 4AGE, '94 SW20 3SGTE, '83 KP61, 72' RA21
01-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Morten Wrote:
D-Mac Wrote:

Hej Morten,

MCNSPORT.com

It's more a feeler of what is available than actually looking for at this moment. But I am in the progress of fixing up my '83 kp61, and some parts is beyond repair (e.g. one of the doors) Confused If/when I buy it would most likely be a mix of both ae86 and kp6x parts (if available)

Okay Morten,

Best thing i'd say is to shoot us an e-mail - We can discuss in detail exactly what we have available for the kp's, then you can decide what you would like to do Smile

[email protected]
01-28-2009, 01:25 AM
Bump this thread, and I can vouch for this seller....done me a lot of good business.

Top man, and all the parts you´ll ever need for your ae86 Thumbs up!

My evil Red/Black Panda
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=12832
My current JDM AE86 project
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=31609
01-29-2009, 04:55 PM
peter møller Wrote:Bump this thread, and I can vouch for this seller....done me a lot of good business.

Top man, and all the parts you´ll ever need for your ae86 Thumbs up!

Thanks Peter.

Still waiting on a few quotes for a few of you guys, other than than everyone has been replied to - Thank you guys for your overwhelming positive response via PM, mail and telephone!

MCNSPORT.com
02-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Hi guys!

We will have Very exciting news for you guys in the next couple of days.

We are releasing for sale one of our Fiberglass products in Carbon Fibre and should be ready to show you guys on Monday/Tuesday next week; or as soon as we have it finished basically.

As with All our products, it will be priced as low as absolutely possible......

So keep your eyes on this thread, here on AEU86.org!

D-Mac
MCNSPORT.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MCNSPORT: D-Mac/AVO AE86 Double Adjustable Front Suspension MCNSPORT.com 0 5,858 04-24-2012 12:09 AM
Last Post: MCNSPORT.com
  MCNSPORT: New D-Mac/AVO AE86 Suspension with free shipping!! MCNSPORT.com 9 15,239 04-04-2012 10:25 PM
  MCNSPORT: D-Mac/AVO KP60 Rear Suspension with free shipping! MCNSPORT.com 1 4,683 03-30-2012 09:59 PM
  MCNSPORT: MCN/GRP4 AE86 Alloy hubs MCNSPORT.com 5 8,386 03-07-2012 11:39 PM
Last Post: Conrad
  Special Offer for Project MU Products Spirits Racing 18 20,647 06-13-2011 07:55 PM
Last Post: Spirits Racing