Levin clear headlights
01-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Levin clear headlights
they might not be original, but with the prices of headlights now, new and 2nd hand, this is a great alternative. how much are these?

My babies - http://www.aeu86.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1432
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
Levin clear headlights
But you can't just slap on the HID kit on a headlight that doesn't have clear glass, because it will blind everyone comming from the opposite direction.

There's another ae86 with the lexus ls400 xenon lights placed into the levin light.. there was an article on club4ag somewhere, that build up that cost over $100k

it's ok for the track, but not on the road, especially if you dont want to blind oncomming traffic to the point they hit you head-on...

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Levin clear headlights]
Always remember: Rev it till it blows, then back off a bit...
Zenkis - Orange, Red/Black, Silver/Black, Maroon/Blue
Koukis - Red, Silver/Gray,
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-13-2006, 08:50 AM
Levin clear headlights
You can use HID with normal glaas, without blinding oncomming traffic Cool

I've had a homemade HID set, worked pretty fine, you only have to make small mod on headlight housing, reflector I mean.

There are some older type Mercs that are also use normal glass with HID.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.
01-18-2006, 04:54 PM
Levin clear headlights
i love that vid wiith the Run-Free 86 cars sooo acid. Ive always loved that kit, one of these days when im rich ill get it LOL Yummie! Respect! Respect!

"life begins at 8000rpms" - Going Racing

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Levin clear headlights]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TOYOTA kouki grill emblem (fixed headlights) Deuce Cam 13 13,941 07-27-2016 05:11 PM
Last Post: banpei
  "NEW" Product.... Clear upper 4AG timing cover oldeskewltoy 10 9,474 11-25-2008 05:26 PM
Last Post: Miguel - Newera