LOOK what we found !
09-28-2004, 02:41 PM
LOOK what we found !
eg6maxx,

could you tell us why is he a liar, to prevent sending money in advance (if he comes here and tries to sell sth), etc and what to be aware of...

Is he at the club4ag?

Regards
Andrej
Find all posts by this user
09-28-2004, 02:51 PM
LOOK what we found !
AE92 the "treuno" is importet here there are more than 3 by the way.

the other part is that is front wheel drive

and most of them are SR5 with a 4afe while the white one on the picture is a GTS with a 4age.

Nice looking cars whish i had the money to buy them

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
09-28-2004, 03:00 PM
LOOK what we found !
By the way i was in marseille on thursday and once more on sunday i looked everywhere to see a AE86 but none where in my sight ;-(

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
09-28-2004, 06:09 PM
LOOK what we found !
robokill Wrote:By the way i was in marseille on thursday and once more on sunday i looked everywhere to see a AE86 but none where in my sight ;-(

There was only 10 AE86 sold in the departement of Marseille in 1984...As I said, It's like impossible to find an AE86 in France !!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2004, 06:29 PM
LOOK what we found !
dreja Wrote:eg6maxx,

could you tell us why is he a liar, to prevent sending money in advance (if he comes here and tries to sell sth), etc and what to be aware of...

Is he at the club4ag?

Regards
Andrej

No he hasn't got internet I think...He is a liar because he told me he was an ingeneer for Toyota, he told a friend he was a rally pilot for Toyota, he told me he's got the Levin from Toyota (I know where he bought it 1500€ for selling it 10 000€), he told me that the Trueno was tuned in Japan and he doesn't know about TRD :roll: ...etc...And I realy dislike him because he was so uncool with me at the phone...
09-28-2004, 08:31 PM
LOOK what we found !
Sounds like the guy has a big imagination :roll: I'll applaud the man if he ever sells the cars for those prices...Maybe he thought they where as exclusive as jaguar e-type's or something.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
09-29-2004, 07:18 AM
LOOK what we found !
Strange, I don't understand how the guy bought the car for 1500 and sells it for 8k (or maybe 15k ?)... Did he get the car in really new condition or did he restaurate it?

Many sellers in my country have big immagination. I was talking with someone who was selling a nissan s12 (btw. there are only 2 in my contry). He said he is the second owner, first owner was his uncle from Swiss, and the car was only driven on Sundays... I knew, he was a liar, because one of the previous owners was my college. So the man was at least 5th owner...

Andrej
09-29-2004, 10:36 AM
LOOK what we found !
and the spotting of Truenos goes on and on Big Grin

This one was spotted in Germany @ Toyo Tuning Day @ Nordschleife.

It had some damage (fender bender Tongue) but the overall looks are quite good (from this side, the guy who spotted it hasn't made more pics of it)

I made a link for the pic, because it's a huge one Smile

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
09-29-2004, 10:40 AM
LOOK what we found !
OOOOooohhh...it has konig rewinds (or panasport/watanabe, which is less likely). I love those wheels, going to get me some of those if I land myself a job.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
09-29-2004, 11:01 AM
LOOK what we found !
Looks very nice indeed!Smile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad