Just checking my service manual
08-16-2005, 01:33 AM
And then i found this... My car had got service until 23/4-99 where it had 57735 kms on it... Not many cars from 1984 could say that. Nice to have complete documented papers on such an old car Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Youtube Myspace and I´ll Google your Yahoo
Find all posts by this user
08-16-2005, 06:11 AM
Only 57735 kms in '99? Damn! That's real nice! Smile

How many kms now?

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Just checking my service manual]
08-16-2005, 09:01 AM
Huh Huh Huh Huh Man that car has done no KMS!!!, one thing to look for when buying a second hand car is a good service record but you dont normally find cars this age with service records like that!!.

Im Jealous Sad

I once read that you shouldnt believe everything you read.
08-16-2005, 09:31 AM
Knudsen, how much have you put on since?Smile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
08-16-2005, 10:35 AM
I bought in in march last year, then it had 132000 kms on it, now it has 146xxx on it... Smile

08-16-2005, 02:26 PM
Knudsen Wrote:I bought in in march last year, then it had 132000 kms on it, now it has 146xxx on it... Smile
Still halfway to the one of my hachis that has gone the fewest kms... Smile

08-17-2005, 03:38 AM
Widar Wrote:
Knudsen Wrote:I bought in in march last year, then it had 132000 kms on it, now it has 146xxx on it... Smile
Still halfway to the one of my hachis that has gone the fewest kms... Smile

Unfortunately, that doesnt mean that my hachi is in mint condition... The years hasnt gone completly by the outside... It needs new front wings (as i already have bought in fiberglas) and new doors (those i have too) and new rear arches. I talked to Widar, he thought he had a good hatch, but i newer heard further in that case :wink: ...
Next summer, the car is going through a complete teardown/rebuild and after that, its never seeing the danish winter again. (Thats my plan though) I allready got a fair (very fair) price on a complete paintjob, and the new rear arches is also sortet out (the danish way: i do you a favour, you do me a favour; beers)
Thumbs up! Tongue

08-17-2005, 05:40 AM
Knudsen Wrote:Unfortunately, that doesnt mean that my hachi is in mint condition... The years hasnt gone completly by the outside... It needs new front wings (as i already have bought in fiberglas) and new doors (those i have too) and new rear arches. I talked to Widar, he thought he had a good hatch, but i newer heard further in that case :wink: ...
Next summer, the car is going through a complete teardown/rebuild and after that, its never seeing the danish winter again. (Thats my plan though) I allready got a fair (very fair) price on a complete paintjob, and the new rear arches is also sortet out (the danish way: i do you a favour, you do me a favour; beers)
Thumbs up! Tongue
Good idea! This was what i was starting to do when the money ended... And i don't have a good hatch, i got two. Wink

The red one is soon sold and i'll have some money over for the little yellow.

Best Regards,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polish driver drifting with just his feet! banpei 2 4,808 12-15-2012 12:44 PM
Last Post: BOOMEX
  just awesome sound Bean 2 4,457 09-05-2010 12:46 AM
Last Post: Petros AE86
  Just a turn in a rally stage... JTA 4 4,594 06-26-2007 07:12 PM
Last Post: TE71corolla
  NOT Toyota.... but KEWL just the same.... oldeskewltoy 6 5,719 03-24-2007 04:11 PM
Last Post: Apolan
  just a fine corner to watch the rallysport! D.Wars 4 4,357 03-02-2007 11:53 PM
Last Post: zounds