J-blood and more from Driftdivision
01-20-2006, 03:34 PM
lol, i might be after you for a TRD spoiler or a J Blood one not sure yet, i might leave it with no spolier

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - J-blood and more from Driftdivision]
DRIFTING is pushin a car against its intended design, then playing with the LAWS OF PHYSICS
Find all posts by this user
01-20-2006, 04:00 PM
The Big Yin Wrote:it wasnt a dig @ the guy, it was a dig at my goverment for all there taxes and vat lol and just general price SadSad
I was talking about the other remarks... But anyway, importing stuff always costs money. Crying

Perhaps someone is going on holiday in the UK soon? Preferably with a LARGE camper... Tongue

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Its funny, 2 Jblood levin Projects in Europe, & this guy is less than 3 miles from where I currently kive Banging head , what are the odd, just kiddin mate, must call in and see the levin, you open Saturdays??? if so see you tomorrow Wave
If you think those prices are expensive, try importing the kit Blush trust me I know

An 86 is for Life, not just for Christmas
01-20-2006, 05:24 PM
LMAO, strange how things are isnt it?

We dont open on weekends at the moment, but this about to change soon.
Just drop me a line sometime and I will make sure I am here (although tomorrow I cant make Im afraid Sad )
01-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Also, if anyone wants a free Driftdivision graphic for your car, email me as per profile with your name and address and logo choice. The standard size is approx 300mm wide, but can be larger.

Type 1

Type 2

01-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Driftd, I'll go for a free sticker anydaySmileSmileSmile

Btw, about the price remark on my side. I just mentioned it was to expensive for me, not that they are to expensive for what you are getting. I've seen the prices of Jblood in the US, I also know the shipping prices for UK to NL which are way to much compared to the relative short distance.

But that is for me, nothing to do with the quality you are getting which for JBlood is very good asfar as I knowSmile

Compared to other good quality body kits out there, the price is very reasonable.

Anyways, enough about pricesSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
01-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Mail me your address etc, and I will send your stickers!

No worries about the price comment, and we are also working on shipping prices, in the near future European deliveries will come down in price, although they are already very reasonable considering the size of some of the products!
Smile
02-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Hey whats up guys,

Just had a quick question for you. Is it really cheaper in the UK for J-Blood stuff? I mean its already to expensive for my pathetic wallet but i would only imagine it would be more in the UK? Maybe not. If it is cheaper than maybe i should get it from you haha. Nice site too. Thanks

POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL

MATT D.
http://WWW.STATUSAUTODESIGN.COM
1-310-937-8382
02-14-2006, 12:56 AM
Driftdivision

Hi Scott! I have sent you an email. A driftdivision sticker would look great on my car. A type1 in black is prefered.

BTW; welcome to the board! Thumbs up!

Youtube Myspace and I´ll Google your Yahoo
04-23-2006, 12:58 PM
Are the backgrounds on the stickers clear or white? And would you send one to New Zealand? Confused

Current Cars:
'86 SE82 FX GT
'88 NZ New KE70 Van (Daily)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KP61, AE86, TE72, MA60 & More NEW PARTS - Techno Toy Tun Gabriel Tyler 7 18,198 09-24-2013 08:02 PM
Last Post: Gabriel Tyler
  AE86 Touge Shirt and more - 30% Off on preorder! Slipangle 1 5,711 03-25-2013 03:45 PM
Last Post: Slipangle
  FRS/86 Shirts & MORE! import_bible 1 3,866 10-18-2012 01:05 AM
Last Post: import_bible
  Import Bible - More care shirts feat. Dannie Riel import_bible 3 9,780 05-09-2012 09:30 PM
Last Post: banpei
  AE86 shirts and more RaceMinded 4 5,202 01-22-2010 01:52 AM
Last Post: RaceMinded