J-blood and more from Driftdivision
01-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Hi everyone, we have finally joined this community after lurking for some months Big Grin

I would like to say hello and introduce ourselves as distributors of J-blood in the UK and Europe. We also sell many drift related products if drifting is as much of an interest to yourself as it is to me.

We provide a huge range of styling and aeroparts for the AE86 whether it be Levin, Trueno, hatch or saloon.

Please have a browse at

http://www.driftdivision.co.uk

and let me know your thoughts. The site is still under construction, and there is lots to be done on it yet, mainly adding the products to fill the categories. If there is anything you need which is not listed on the site yet please let me know.

Best regards,
Scott.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-20-2006, 02:36 PM
Heya Scott,

Bit weird saying welcome in the commercial section of the site but still, you are very welcome here. Looks like you got a nice site there. J-Blood body kit sure it cool, with shipping (or without) its a tad to expensive for my pocket but it sure is coolSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
01-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi.. And welcome to AEU86.org.

I tried to send you an E-mail on your business webside under the "contact us" site.. The email was returned and not recieved by you. Could you please make and aprox. shipping qoute for ex. a bonnet or a rear hatch to Denmark?

Thanks

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - J-blood and more from Driftdivision]
1987 AE86
http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=41755
http://www.aeu86.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3255

...FWD SUCKS!!...
01-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Wellcome mate, nice to see u here.

I like the site, but I have to agree with Mux. This stuff is way too expensive.

UK prices in general are very very overpriced!

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - J-blood and more from Driftdivision] http://www.jdmbits.com
01-20-2006, 02:47 PM
everythiong in the UK is overpriced, grrrrrr Angry Angry Angry

DRIFTING is pushin a car against its intended design, then playing with the LAWS OF PHYSICS
01-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Ehm.... Can we please keep on topic: we know he's new, but this is not in the "new members" section. Wink
Perhaps it is overpriced compared to other parts in the world: but I haven't seen low prices in the UK yet. (perhaps I'm not looking too well. Tongue)

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
01-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Welcome folks,

Do you happen to have any of the carbon/frp drop-vented bonnets for the LEVIN in the UK at the moment ? I am interested in one but I need to check it will clear my honda engine prior to buying/ordering one from you.

Do you also happen to have LEVIN front bumper brackets in stock ?

I'll probably be after a few more bits before summer too Thumbs up! Would you be interested in cutting aeu86.org members a bit of discount if we put some stickers on our cars ?

Regards Ian.
01-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Now you 're talking...

Bravo Ian!

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - J-blood and more from Driftdivision] http://www.jdmbits.com
01-20-2006, 03:27 PM
banpei Wrote:Ehm.... Can we please keep on topic: we know he's new, but this is not in the "new members" section. Wink
Perhaps it is overpriced compared to other parts in the world: but I haven't seen low prices in the UK yet. (perhaps I'm not looking too well. Tongue)

it wasnt a dig @ the guy, it was a dig at my goverment for all there taxes and vat lol and just general price SadSad

welcom to the site you have some good stuff there Big GrinBig Grin

DRIFTING is pushin a car against its intended design, then playing with the LAWS OF PHYSICS
01-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Just thought I would say hello here as well as introducing our company in the appropriate section, kill two birds with one stone. Confused

I have now fixed the email problem through the site (hopefully!).

Regarding the prices, it is far less expensive to buy from us if you are in Europe than it would be to import yourself.

The highest quality original parts are always at a premium over knock off replicas, but then so is the quality.

We are currently arranging our first consignment, so if anyone does want to order anything now it would be with you in approx 6 to 8 weeks. After this time we will hold stock of most items here in the UK.

Regarding discounts, I am more than willing to discuss this with any member of this community. Ian.G, I have been watching your project with interest! We have just bought our own Levin which is about to be transformed into a full J-blood showpiece! Big Grin

Any more queries just let me know, I am more than happy to answer them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KP61, AE86, TE72, MA60 & More NEW PARTS - Techno Toy Tun Gabriel Tyler 7 18,204 09-24-2013 08:02 PM
Last Post: Gabriel Tyler
  AE86 Touge Shirt and more - 30% Off on preorder! Slipangle 1 5,712 03-25-2013 03:45 PM
Last Post: Slipangle
  FRS/86 Shirts & MORE! import_bible 1 3,870 10-18-2012 01:05 AM
Last Post: import_bible
  Import Bible - More care shirts feat. Dannie Riel import_bible 3 9,782 05-09-2012 09:30 PM
Last Post: banpei
  AE86 shirts and more RaceMinded 4 5,208 01-22-2010 01:52 AM
Last Post: RaceMinded