Ivan's coupe: roof stuccowork
11-03-2004, 02:06 AM
Very nice!

Damn, you guys only make me want an AE86 more Big Grin

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
Find all posts by this user
11-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Ohh you mean the really stiff ones i pulled from my extra fron suspension set with koni??????

ok i like to see how they hold :-) i asume they kill your rebound in the front great for drifting. :-)

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
11-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Yeah I meant those...I'm just hoping they're not 8kg/mm...6 would be enough for me, not to mention the tokico's which will not like extreme spring rates. If you could bring them along if we meet sometime I could take them to a racing parts shop that has a spring tester. I dont want to kill my brandnew shocks this soon y'know...

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Jup, be sure to bring them round to ASS first. The owners a real good guy, I'm sure he will let you use the spring tester if you ask him politely.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
01-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Started work on a lil oil catch can today..
I got the inspiration from zax's write-up from the early days of the forum..
I was looking at the very pretty storage cans they sell these days to store Philips Senseo coffee pads in, and thought I could put one of those cans to my advantage.
Bought one at a local store for 2,50 euro, then went to the hardware store to score some fittings/nipples whatever you call 'em. 3 of those cost 8 euro's.
I drilled holes, luckily I had a correct size tap for the threads on the nipples so I just used that and sealed it off with RTV sealant (liquid gasket if I'm not mistaken). Looks very shiny and futuristic. I'm gonna spray the levin logo on it since it looks a bit bland at the moment.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
01-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Ivan141 Wrote:Started work on a lil oil catch can today..
I got the inspiration from zax's write-up from the early days of the forum..
I was looking at the very pretty storage cans they sell these days to store Philips Senseo coffee pads in, and thought I could put one of those cans to my advantage.
Bought one at a local store for 2,50 euro, then went to the hardware store to score some fittings/nipples whatever you call 'em. 3 of those cost 8 euro's.
I drilled holes, luckily I had a correct size tap for the threads on the nipples so I just used that and sealed it off with RTV sealant (liquid gasket if I'm not mistaken). Looks very shiny and futuristic. I'm gonna spray the levin logo on it since it looks a bit bland at the moment.
Wow! Looks great! Thumbs up!

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Ivan's coupe: roof stuccowork]
01-13-2005, 07:50 PM
looks nice how are the springs now ?

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
01-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Looking good!

My mom swears by senseo, need to check if they have a storage can leftSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
01-13-2005, 08:07 PM
I bought the senseo can at a store called Xenos, they sell a lot if this kind of stuff. The one I used is really perfect since the cap is also made of metal and is insanely difficult to get loose from the can. I wouldnt want to use one for the actual coffee to be honest. I'll be looking for tubing to complete the setup this evening. The nipples I used are a tad small, so I'll need to use a hose that will fit around both the 6mm nipples on the catch can and the 8mm of the PCV nipple of the engine.

@Robokill: Springs are perfect, I'm sticking with them until I find the cash for coilovers. Compared them with mux's new springs, the rate is somewherebetween 6 and 7 kg/mm since his car feels about the same.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
01-14-2005, 11:20 AM
At first it was looking like a fuel pump to me. Smile

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Front end roof compatibility between 2dr and 3dr Dochka 11 11,973 01-12-2014 05:50 PM
Last Post: fax0815