Italian Levin
11-25-2004, 11:59 AM
Italian Levin
Richie Wrote:Is this the one that was on autoscout?
Congrats by the way, looks great!!

Yes it was the one on autoscout24.ch
I was searching for this car from a long time and this is the nearest I could find from Italy so I got it very quick. The car has 235.000 Km but the previous owner was an old lady and I think she never reached 50 km/h speed because there are lots of hairpins and ice spots over there and probably never took the highway because there was no trace of those colorful stickers on the windshield. The car is all original and includes also some Toyota body options and extra wheels for the winter. The only bad thing is that broken antenna on the roof otherwise the car looks and sounds good. Now I feel like I am writing an item description on ebay...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
11-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Italian Levin
Sounds like a very lucky find! treat her good mateSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
11-25-2004, 12:07 PM
Italian Levin
nice levin

HEY guys check the front bumper its the same as on P-Nuts one is this an optional item or something this is the second one i see on a levin.....

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
11-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Italian Levin
robokill Wrote:nice levin

HEY guys check the front bumper its the same as on P-Nuts one is this an optional item or something this is the second one i see on a levin.....

Those are original options from Toyota only for swiss I believe...
11-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Italian Levin
robotype Wrote:
robokill Wrote:nice levin

Those are original options from Toyota only for swiss I believe...

Not only swiss, but most of the europe.
Dodo had this bumper on his car but it's mising now (he has relays for fog lights, but no lights).
These body kit is made in germany, so i supose it was some kind of body kit in early days of TTE (Toyota Team Europe).
I call this body kit "euro" style, because sidskirts are also different from rest of the world.

I found this on jont's web page some time ago.

Drifting - best fun you can have in your car with your pants on!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-25-2004, 01:34 PM
Italian Levin
I have a German magazine article on my site showing this kit. You would find it in HERE
Hope it is of interest[/url]
11-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Italian Levin
JonT Wrote:I have a German magazine article on my site showing this kit. You would find it in HERE

Thats the one! Hurray!

11-25-2004, 01:45 PM
Italian Levin
JonT Wrote:I have a German magazine article on my site showing this kit. You would find it in HERE

Yes exactly I also have the same telephone rims!

Shocks were included as well...?
11-25-2004, 02:17 PM
Italian Levin
Hmm...the telephone disc rims are true "euro"accesory. I think the sideskirts are the one I previously refered to as zenki skirts.. Senna has a pair on his car as well, including some little wings for under the rear bumper.. Me and Mux are planning to make replica's some day.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
11-25-2004, 03:06 PM
Italian Levin
Ivan141 Wrote:Hmm...the telephone disc rims are true "euro"accesory. I think the sideskirts are the one I previously refered to as zenki skirts.. Senna has a pair on his car as well, including some little wings for under the rear bumper.. Me and Mux are planning to make replica's some day.

I have some set of these, but i do not like em Smile

I prefer japan style sidskirts (triangle type).
I'm planing to mold the ae92 sideskirts, make them deeper and then put on my ae86 (did someone say CBY???).
I also ordered copies of the rear wings under bumper, but modified to look like j-blood ones.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Italian Levin]
Sideskirts anyone? Smile

jblood rear canards

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)