Italian Levin
12-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Italian Levin
Widar Wrote:So, how many people have asked you what the hell it is? Smile

Widar italians are totally retarded, they ride diesels to save a few coins on gas but they pay 20000 euros to buy the car...!
Italian love for cars ended back in the 80s with alfa75 turbo and lancia delta integrale...now we have only german cars to pose around but there are too many so the exclusive factor is totally gone. Local young tuners are into cars like PUNTO GT or SAXO, which they pay around 15.000 euro + extra same amount for parts and it takes like 12 years to clear the loan and after a while they realize that 3 ppl are already compressed like canned sardines and they can't see outside because the window is all clouded. Even @ Toyota-club they have no idea about what an AE86 could be...! But initial D dvds are in the shops by now...let's see...
Find all posts by this user
12-16-2004, 11:25 PM
Italian Levin
Same style bumper which i found for my AE86.
It was in very bad shape, so used about 10 hours on moulding etc. before a proper result.

But i thought it was pretty cool!

Here's some pictures..!
I also made a 165hk 4AGZE swap into the car, so that was why i made the huge hole in the front bumper - for FMI ! Thumbs up!
Lots of other mods to the suspension, and interior/exterior, and lots of money and hard work was put into it! But lack of money, and no garage (winter in Denmark is pretty hard to cars) made me sell it.

- I added some mesh to the front bumper and a couple of finishing touches before selling it 2 months ago.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-17-2004, 03:36 AM
Italian Levin
Stefano - she is looking good. Worth the wait.

Lars - what wheels (Superlite? Minilite? Konig?) and size/offset are they?
12-17-2004, 11:09 AM
Italian Levin
Hey Lars! Do you have any idea about why its for sale allready (perhaps sold)? Clicky

Sarcasme is just one of the things I offer Wink

Daily driver: '92 Toyota Carina E GTI
Rebuilt project: '86 Levin hatch
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Italian Levin]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-17-2004, 05:36 PM
Italian Levin
20vWill > Konig 14x7, -9 ET.

Jan > Yup... He got pulled over for speeding (and making noise -2.5" exhaust @ 4AGZE... hehe ) 2 weeks after he bought it. The fine was about 5000 dkk, and he was forced to have it checked by SBI. Since he doesn't know much about cars, it's not for him. But the condition is great...
100kw intake, another exhaust and bonnet, and i guess it will pass. Atleast it did in January, but i don't know how he has been treating it... Actually i dont wanna know... Might just start crying :wink: