Imagine
07-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Imagine
they have made a new trueno and levin during late 90s.

but its fwd, i think toyota would never make a car like the 86 again since it wont be safe to and the production costs to make it similar

http://search.autotrader.ie/www/cars_adv...8181073009
Find all posts by this user
07-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Imagine
ts@n@k@s Wrote:Guys i think you forgot the car that is in the same direction with the Hachi.
Honda S2000.

- it is RWD
- its engine revs in high rpm
- it has LSD
- it has great feeling when you drive it

But again

It cant make you smille like a hachi...

I went test driving this legendary car - Honda S2000. Im 198cm tall ... couldnt turn the wheel. It cannot be adjusted. BUT it has Air Conditioning STANDARD - no option to buy w/0 - WTF Huh. And the new elise has already radio Banging head .

I love the hachi Thumbs up! Smile.

"..el camino's aren't supposed to make sense, craziness is what makes the world go around." - Car & Driver, 1984
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-27-2006, 08:30 AM
Imagine
Well you can always rip it out yourself..again: 99% of buyers DO want airco. Something changes as you go over 30 I guess, and comfort etc just gets more important for a daily driver. In the end, these cars need to be sold to an older public. Us kids just cant afford them.

By the by: Smart roadster is coming back into production next year. Probably badged as the new triumph spitfire, featuring 810kg weight, mitsu colt engines and manual transmission. Sounds cool.

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
Find all posts by this user