ITB - part 2
11-09-2004, 03:04 PM
ITB - part 2
Hi everyone, I'm almost done with my research of ITB conversion and only part I'm missing now is Toyota part numbers So, please, if anyone can help, I need Toyota part no. for AE101 throttle bodies and AE101 injectors (295cc). I will use this together with Jubiride port adapter and intake manifold kit. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
11-09-2004, 06:30 PM
ITB - part 2
Won't it be cheaper if you bought a used set from Japan?
11-09-2004, 07:17 PM
ITB - part 2
That is exactly how my ITBs are installed on my 4ag.

No part numbers for you I am affraid Sad

Regards Ian.
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - ITB - part 2]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2004, 07:23 PM
ITB - part 2
Ian.G Wrote:That is exactly how my ITBs are installed on my 4ag.

No part numbers for you I am affraid Sad
Is it possible to get a close up picture of your ITB install, including vacuum piping, accel cable, injectors, manifold etc?
I have a set of ITB which I will be putting onto a rebuilt engine in dec as well Big Grin Big Grin and would like to see a close up.
Thanks Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
I will check in the office tomorrow to see if i can get some part numbers for the ITB and injectors. Smile Smile
11-09-2004, 07:25 PM
ITB - part 2
All I have available right now.

Regards Ian.
11-09-2004, 07:28 PM
ITB - part 2
Thanks a lot. Will had actually send me the link for that engine shot! Smile Any chance of getting another picture sometime? I would really appreciate it! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
11-09-2004, 08:12 PM
ITB - part 2
When I get some time (probably the weekend) I'll get some different angles for you so you can see the fuel rail and vac pipes etc.

Regards Ian.
11-09-2004, 09:43 PM
ITB - part 2
Ian.G Wrote:When I get some time (probably the weekend) I'll get some different angles for you so you can see the fuel rail and vac pipes etc.
That would be great, thanks! Big Grin Big Grin
11-09-2004, 09:52 PM
ITB - part 2
rikard Wrote:[quote="Ian.G"]
I will check in the office tomorrow to see if i can get some part numbers for the ITB and injectors. Smile Smile

Thanks mate ... I would appreciate that
11-11-2004, 06:36 PM
ITB - part 2
Ivica aka Pero Wrote:
rikard Wrote:[quote="Ian.G"]

Thanks mate ... I would appreciate that
Part numbers not available for us people in Europe. I will get in touch with one of my co workers in Japan and see if he has it!. Won't be untill next week tough! Confused