I'm still alive!
10-03-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm still alive!
Is this an anti-war thing? Because I'm with you 100%. I'm just saying that Plex will most probably never fire any missile, or any gun or directly harm anybody in anyway.

Of course there's the moral question of "direct or indirect" harm to others, but I've already made my point about that.
Find all posts by this user
10-03-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm still alive!
Hehe dorito,

No not really an anti war thing although I do appose war. It should never be used unless for a last resort because it never solves anything. But thats just my oppinion and only one targetted at the politicians who fight wars asif they are playing some game. I have respect for anyone who is actually fighting the war whether I support that war or not. I sure as hell dont want to be in their positionSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
I'm still alive!
Agreed!

/end offtopic
10-07-2005, 02:54 AM
I'm still alive!
*shrug* I just take all the data that spies and imagery analysts give me, put it all together and let the 'higher ups' know what the hell is going on.. Tongue

Basically my shit is top secret, and you'll never know what i know

I'm no advocate for the war either, but its giving me college credits, I can do this job for over 20 years IN the service, once I get out I can have a guarunteed job at the CIA or NSA. College is free for US military members.

Tere are a TON of reasons I joined, none of which had anything to do wth the 'war' or whatever Tongue I dont like Bush or his politics at all, but I'm trying to do my part at this time, THEN I can speak from experience about why I dont like him, etc.

NOW
//End of political discussion Tongue

"Sometimes giving up isn't the answer we're looking for, but its the only answer we have"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2005, 09:53 AM
I'm still alive!
hehe yeah lets get back to talking about carsSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jdm-parts.nl - They still ONLINE? pack 7 8,225 04-10-2014 11:06 PM
Last Post: pack
  I'm still-still alive! Plex 14 13,838 01-11-2013 05:15 PM
Last Post: Bean
  Is Omori Meter still a trading company? hachirokuGTV 3 6,047 08-10-2009 08:16 PM
Last Post: hachirokuGTV
  Does Toyota still sell panals? Dogs Danglies 7 6,325 10-24-2005 08:42 AM
Last Post: Ivan141