Grey panda levin from Belgrade,Serbia!
04-13-2008, 03:21 PM
This is my baby. I look everywhere in Serbia for 86' but I can't find it in good shape enywhere. After 9 month of searching I find it in january this year in one small willage,from second owner, in exelent condition, like from factory Smile. Engine is in great shape, just 190 000 km, nothing is liking and its very fast and good working. No rust becouse car was holding most of time in garage, and every service was doing on time. Here is pics from the day when I bought it till now,when I do a little upgrade Smile .

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Grey panda levin from Belgrade,Serbia!]

Till today I change the exhoust sistem, painting engine, put heat wrap tape into exhoust monifold, change every vacum hose, painting and polish wheels, put K&N air filter, change pads and disc, and some bushings on front and rear, hole new cluth, and put momo alu pedal kit( that is very important :wink: ). Everything I do with car I do alone, I have a lot of tools and I feel great and relax when I work on my car.Here is rest of pics:

For now I am planing in short time to find and buy some lower springs and shoks,10-15mm distant, put sport seat and another steering wheel and hopefully to fing another stoplamps... Thumbs up! Wave

http://www.driftclub.rs
Find all posts by this user
04-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Hej Cvrle! You've got a very nice hachi. Take a good care of it. We'll meet some time at the track day soon I hope. Wave

Vladimir

N/A for life...
04-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Cao Cvrle, nice car, good find considering the usual state of old cars in serbia Sad . What part of beograd are you from, I have lots of family there.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Thank you, afcource we'll meet, just when I prepare my suspension for that, now I am soft like a mercedes Smile

04-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Ivan141 Wrote:Cao Cvrle, nice car, good find considering the usual state of old cars in serbia Sad . What part of beograd are you from, I have lots of family there.

Thanks, I am from Banovo brdo, one of best part of town, near Kosutnjak woods and one of the best track (tarmack) for rally here, you allready now that afcourse Thumbs up!

04-13-2008, 04:12 PM
Actually, I'm not that familiar around there, I only ever see the places my family lives (kievo&batajnica) and the centre of belgrade. Must check it out next time I'm there.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Give us a call next time you're here. We'll keep the beer cold until then Wink.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My panda ae86 build Ellzbmx 10 16,515 06-03-2015 10:56 AM
Last Post: Ellzbmx
  JDMitch's 1983 Sprinter Trueno AE86 Panda JDMitch 24 32,380 09-01-2010 11:37 AM
Last Post: nunoturbo
  Re-painting my car [i need Panda 86 photos (high res plz)] daywalker 7 11,187 06-05-2010 02:55 PM
Last Post: jdm86gtz
  Grey levin coupe.. http://fuzzyfeeling.blogspot.com/ Bubble_Drift 360 305,013 09-26-2009 06:09 PM
Last Post: PatrickAE86
  Almost a panda. [edit]No more panda![edit] D.Wars 104 81,388 08-26-2009 10:22 PM
Last Post: The Doctor