Greetins from Hungary
03-27-2019, 03:58 PM
Greetins from Hungary
Hi there,

So I dont own an 86, yet. I started saving to import a GT-S from the land of freedom to the land of ... uhm not so freedom. I hope I'll be able to get it on the road whatever it takes (if you guys got some info on that I'd appreciate it). Dreaming about a blacktop with ITBs cause it sounds so nice Blush .

So yeah, see you in the projects section in a couple of years, hopefully.
Find all posts by this user
03-27-2019, 04:28 PM
Greetins from Hungary
Hi there and welcome..
Why do you want a GT-S specifically? You might be able to find what you want in europe, prices for good ones are insane on both sides of the ocean though...

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2019, 05:34 PM
Greetins from Hungary
(03-27-2019 04:28 PM)Ivan141 Wrote:  Hi there and welcome..
Why do you want a GT-S specifically? You might be able to find what you want in europe, prices for good ones are insane on both sides of the ocean though...

LHD and pop-up lights. I already checked the shipping prices with a company and yeah its around the same as getting a JDM model, but USDM has the added bonus of a lot modified cars (well not a bonus for everyone, but I do like the extra stuff).
Find all posts by this user
03-27-2019, 10:51 PM
Greetins from Hungary
Welcome! Wave
Having owned both a USDM and JDM I can say it doesn't matter that much to sit on the wrong side of the road. Also the Japanese market is full of modified cars, so if you import one yourself you can pick and choose your modifications. Wink

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Greetins from Hungary]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user