GT86 UK Banned :.(
11-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Guess what?

UK Commercial of the 86GT has been banned due to it promoting "Dangerous Driving" Banging head

Go here for more info: http://www.worldcarfans.com/112111550556...-dangerous

Look at the comments, don't you agree to them
Find all posts by this user
11-15-2012, 11:04 PM
This has got to be the saddest thing ever hahahaha.

-DWG- Drift Wolf Gaming
11-15-2012, 11:40 PM
What a load of bs. Several car manufacturers have commercials where the car is doing dangerous stuff. What about all the car shows, do they promote dangerous driving...?

ハチロク

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - GT86 UK Banned :.(]
11-16-2012, 07:28 AM
oh dear,better ban EVERYTHING then, all those racing computer games, movies, F&F, etc, ban it all, ban motorsport too while at it.. Banging head
02-05-2013, 03:39 PM
My opinion is conspiration`ish, but anyways..

Those "other car brands" were not JDM, thats what this is about.
Its the same as when they recently passed a new law here in Norway about JDM cars not being importable, for you to get an AE86/Skyline/whatever on license plates here that means the car must have been sold in Europe i.e no shipping car from Japan and registering it Sad

In other words:
Pro-EDM Market, if they can ban some commercials while theyre at it then thats an added bonus for them Tongue

1x AE86 84` Zenki Coupè Levin 4A-GE 20v
1x AE86 83' Zenki Coupe Levin 4A-GE 16v
1x TA60 82' Sedan 2T 8V
1x TA40 78` MK1 Zenk/Pre-Facelift Wagon 4A-GE 16v
02-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Rascal21 Wrote:My opinion is conspiration`ish, but anyways..

Those "other car brands" were not JDM, thats what this is about.
Its the same as when they recently passed a new law here in Norway about JDM cars not being importable, for you to get an AE86/Skyline/whatever on license plates here that means the car must have been sold in Europe i.e no shipping car from Japan and registering it Sad

In other words:
Pro-EDM Market, if they can ban some commercials while theyre at it then thats an added bonus for them Tongue

What about getting an jap import from UK or any other country?

Ontopic:

That really looks dangerous.. I've been in the UK but i dont remember random poles coming out of the road. Cmon everyone understands that this isnt real.