From Slovenia to Tokyo =)
11-29-2004, 12:44 AM
What the heck! gotta properly introduce myself.

My name is Sašo, im from Ljubljana-Slovenia. Im 20, and i currently drive a '91 Civic 1.6 16v. Hachiroku has been my lifes dream ever since i saw it in some video clips (later found out that the clips were from drift king himself).. Then i played GT3 and i was really in love.. then i saw initial d (arigato gambit san ) Wave .. And i know its only an anime, but you gotta admit it has great spirit. I was so touched by japanese moral values so it made me really wanna get one.. and then i saw BM's dori dori in action (driftbible, 86 special, clips..) now i really really want one.

I had a chance to get the only 86 in slovenia some 6 months ago or so, but i didnt have enough money to buy it and fix it + i had loads of work with school (which later on i dropped out of anyway :wink: ), So at least i was happy to see that it was handed into right hands. Dreja and I talked about it, and since it wasnt the right time for me at that point Dreja bought it and its proggressing well.

So anybody that might know about any AE86 for sale, PLEASE contact me. [email protected] is my e-mail.

So thnaks alot for the warm welcome i have already recieved! you ppl are great, keep on the good work!

peace, apolan san. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
11-29-2004, 01:34 AM
Can't say anything else than: welcome and good luck with finding your very own hachi. Wink

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - From Slovenia to Tokyo =)]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-29-2004, 02:12 AM
banpei Wrote:Can't say anything else than: welcome and good luck with finding your very own hachi. Wink

exactly that

WElcome

I´m sorry sir, your planet has been sceduled for destruction
in favor of an intergalactic highway -Thank you

Kristian Hesselmark, Sweden
EVO-DRIFT-STREET-DRAG-SHOW
11-29-2004, 04:27 PM
I thought we alreafdy had a slovenian hachi owner on the forum...a blue hatchback if I'm not mistaken...
Anyway, welcome!

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
11-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Hey Ivan,

Yupz, Dreja, but as he mentioned in another thread or earlier up here, his car was imported a long time ago when other rules applied..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New from tokyo Shawn 10 8,108 09-04-2008 02:36 PM
Last Post: Shawn
  Hi from Slovenia dreja 8 7,767 09-20-2004 09:02 AM
Last Post: banpei