Forum open
08-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Forum open
Welcome!

The forum is finally online. All I've got to do is place a link from the mainpage to this forum. Smile

I also have to find a good color scheme and do some redesign on the front page. Next to that the content management of the mainpage has to be finished asap. I can't even add a link at the moment other than doing this directly on the database. Ah well, so much to do. Crying

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Forum open]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Forum open
6 months later:

I just realized this is the most enjoyable forum I've evern been.

But not all things should be taken for granted. So, I would like to thank you all Evil Admins and Mods (especially banpei who I think is the unknown hero dealing with most of the "dirty" work), for making this forum a joy to read and participate in.

Go aeu86.org!
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Forum open
yeah, me too! Smile

Thanks to all guys Respect!

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Forum open] http://www.jdmbits.com
02-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Forum open
Dorito, i fully agree with you!

I'm a member of very many forums, but this one is by far my favourit!

Thumbs up!

"It's all about the heart, the people who focus on parts, turbo's and all that stuff...they're just losers."
-Shinji Minowa
02-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Forum open
I totally agree! Aeu86 is so nice, lots of real nice people and helluva lovely hachis!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Forum open]
02-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Forum open
My turn to give my congratulations to all the people that keeps this forum alive! Respect!
I am impressed of the grate "helping mood" of everyone in here! Thumbs up!
You guys are fantastic! I believe you would be the real meaning of "e-pal" or "net-pal" if you prefer...)
Keep up the rrrrreally gooog work men... Hurray!

AE86 FANATIC!!!
02-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Forum open
I'm very happy that the forum took off the way it did last summer, I can still remember my brother telling me about this new almost empty forum for ae86 owners started by two guys who didnt even own one themselves (yet). Anyway, we got the ball rolling and here we are a few months later with a lot of good people on the forum.

Most thanks still go out to banpei for maintaining and hosting the forum in a professional way (certainly when you consider the forum is still running at his home) Respect! . Also many thanks to Mux for his friendly and helpfull attitude towards other hachi owners from the start.

The best thing about the aeu86 community is that I have next to nothing to do as a moderator. The open and friendly attitude of our members is what makes this such a relaxed forum...hope we can keep that up for a while. Thumbs up!

We should think about putting in the next effort of getting the forum co-hosted so banpei's connection is relieved a bit. I hope to see things developing that way in the coming year...

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
02-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Forum open
I'm glad you like the forum me and banpei started. We have had alot of fun doing this so far and hope this forum will have a great future.

But dont forget, we only supply the tools, its you guys that are making this forum worth while. I hope we can keep this level of friendship and respect going for a long time because it is the true source for this great forum!

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
02-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Forum open
Amen

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
02-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Forum open
I think AEU86 have some of the best "atmosphere" and atitude among its users. So many helpfull and nice people here. And I must respect the admins(although evil :wink: ) for keeping such a low profile, some forums I frequent have admins that can't stop saying how good they are and how little all the others are. I hate that Angry

So a big aplause to all the people hwo make AEU86 a great place to be Thumbs up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum is slow MIGGZFSU 10 9,587 11-17-2017 09:06 AM
Last Post: Bean
  Forum unavailability to be expected banpei 0 3,236 11-29-2015 08:58 PM
Last Post: banpei
  New forum version available for preview! banpei 41 41,081 07-16-2014 08:18 PM
Last Post: JonnyAE86
  Forum available through Tapatalk banpei 4 13,932 04-29-2014 11:16 AM
Last Post: nmwisima
  Website/forum unavailable next Saturday banpei 1 4,774 01-08-2012 12:19 AM