Fast and the furious 3
09-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Fast and the furious 3
Okay people. Gossip time now....

OKay info on fast and the furious 3. Ran into this little bit that I think has been posted before but not sure:
Quote:The story focuses on Shaun Boswell, a loner at school, whose only connection to the world is his passion for illegal street racing. To avoid jail time, he is sent to live in Japan with his uncle in the military in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo. There he becomes involved in drift racing and unwittingly takes on DK, the Drift King, who has ties to the Yakuza.

Searching on the web doesn't get you much more then that Justin Lin is directing or something like that. Not much info there.

But then last night I was visiting robo and I heard about this guy in the US who's been asked to lend his car for the movie and this guy mentioned about 50 hachi's being on the list for the movie..

Well if its true the nice bit will be that everyone in the world will know within 2 years what a Toyota ae86 is and everyone will want one.. Guess that makes our cars worth more and with luck more suppliers will be interested in making nice parts for our cars.. bad thing offcourse is that alot of wannebee drifters will most likely send most of our cars to the junkyards.. we'll see, it still is #3 and after #2 I doubt it will be such a box office hit.

anyways, gossip time people, lets see how much we can dig up about this movie.

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
09-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Fast and the furious 3
If the "Drifting" will be as "real" as the "street dragracing" from the last movies it will suck so much my ass will fall off... Sad Angry Crying

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Fast and the furious 3]
09-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Fast and the furious 3
mux213 Wrote:Well if its true the nice bit will be that everyone in the world will know within 2 years what a Toyota ae86 is and everyone will want one.. Guess that makes our cars worth more

Oh terrific Banging head

Angry Angry Angry Angry

First Initial D now this, gimme a break ffs!

I hate everything

still no 86
09-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Fast and the furious 3
If you would have visited club4ag's fun talk forum the past months you would have noticed that they where having auditions for some drivers, among who there where plenty well-known US formula D guys.

Also one of the guys behind the movie openly asked people who where willing to have their cars as "background material" on the club4ag forum. As long as it looked like a JDM drift car. (they said something about installing a fake RHD dash).

From what I've seen the AE86 will mostly be seen on the background in big meeting scene's, and it will be "drift racing" (LOL) along with 2 probably newer cars in one of the bigger scene's.

I'm actually pretty interested in the result. I mean the story is crappy like we are used from parts 1 and 2, but since there is nothing we can do about it anyway we might as well hope that we can have some fun counting the hachi's in TFTF3.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Fast and the furious 3
Hmmm, that means they are going to shoot all the fun parts somewhere in Hollywood. Undecided
So much for original Tokyo footage. Sad

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
09-27-2005, 06:54 PM
Fast and the furious 3
Angry Angry Angry Angry I want to kill Vin Diesel for some reason Confused

I say we as a board should make an effort to keep an eye on all hachis to make sure they have respectable owners
09-27-2005, 07:22 PM
Fast and the furious 3
Hmm.. wonder if the hachi will be the star of the film. I really hope not...

09-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Fast and the furious 3
I'm personally very upset by the people at Club 4ag craving that much attention just to get there car in a movie that I would be ashamed to be a part of.
09-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Fast and the furious 3
And guess what here are some pics of my friends EVO 3 :-)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Cars:
"99 Lexus IS200
"86 AE86 Kouki Panda Levin GT-Apex (restore project)
"84 AE86 Zenki Blue Levin (project racer)
Motorcycles:
"02 Yamaha R1
"02 Honda Hornet S
"08 BMW R1200GS
09-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Fast and the furious 3
Jezza_hr Wrote:Angry Angry Angry Angry I want to kill Vin Diesel for some reason Confused

I say we as a board should make an effort to keep an eye on all hachis to make sure they have respectable owners
I don't see any reason to kill Vin Diesel at all: he just hyped rice and not the hachi. Wink
I think we should lynch Justin Lin. Big Grin

Seriously: it depends on what role the hachi will play in the storyline. If they come up again with souped up Supras, S2000s and GTS-es it's fine by me. Smile

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop: