Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
08-18-2006, 10:54 AM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
Thanks for posting this stuff BenR! Really great buildup. Especially the under-car pics are nice to see... quite some mods going on there.
Hope to see some inspiring results in the D1 season for Sully, this car should make quite an interesting rival for the McNamara turbo monster.

I wish I could see you irish battle it out some day.. I hope drifting will catch on a bit in the rest of europe so we finally get some proper cars instead of the 90% BMW shitters we get over here.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
Huh Evil wtf thats a really monstar, i see lot of work, and would it like to seen on my own eyes Tongue

http://www.86ers.org
All the hachies that Daytona can only dream about.
Find all posts by this user
08-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
When is the next big event where we can see these guys in action btw?

Might be time to buy some tickets..........Big Grin

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
08-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
Yeah guys this is a real awesome car!! cheers ben for the thread..im sure eric will appreciate it cos hes a lazy turd when it comes to this kinda thing. haha..im sure he will be on soon enough to read this and leave his own comments and remarks.

i saw this car for teh first time at the beginning of the year when seam welding was going on and the engine had just been fitted for trial purpose. it looked like a rite mess and it was hard to picture any progress being done from week to week. sheel work is so tedious an dyet so cruel to the eye as progress looks static!

once it was painted man ive never saw a car of such standard being assembled so quickley and look at it now! AWESOME! Only for the slight mechanical failure im sure it woiuld have raised more than a few eye brows. fair play BOSS and cant wait for the 2 dublin 86's to come a rockin 'rolla style!

At last Itsuki is gone.....:o)

Who the hell is Itekani??

lol...Wataru! ????
08-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
Huh Huh Yummie! Yummie! Yummie!

WOW WHAT A BUILD car looks awsome in action i want to see it at next D1 EVENT its in UK right?

Who did the header is it stock? werent there any clearnce issues with steering rack?

Post some larger pics, the nice ones a realll tiny lol Big Grin

"life begins at 8000rpms" - Going Racing

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000]
08-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
GUNT Engineering in Mullingar in Ireland did the custom header and exhaust system. €1800's worth!

lol...Wataru! ????
08-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
Ian - AE86 Wrote:GUNT Engineering in Mullingar in Ireland did the custom header and exhaust system. €1800's worth!

wow WTF does it add 20+WHP Banging head thats sooo much money if u still get stock 250 man that hurts my heart Crying Crying

"life begins at 8000rpms" - Going Racing

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000]
08-18-2006, 09:51 PM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
No 20bhp but u try and find a quality exhaust that fits a s2k and a ae86 that also avoids fouling the steering rack but also allows easy access to gearbox for chages?

if so then please shed some light!! haha

You make it sound like u can buy one off the shelf...this my friend is a delicate piece of work that took 2-3 attempts on the header extractors to allow good flow, keep equal length were needed and also avoid the rack.

good money well spent as eric will say as otherwise he would have no steering or he would still be modifying the rack or worse again making his own exhaust! haha

lol...Wataru! ????
08-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
the S2000 engine is VERY sensitive to exhaust manifold design, and most times they loose power over stock when people swap them.

In this case the car was EU spec engine with 235-240bhp, and with the manfold and fuel and mapping made 250, which isnt bad considering i was expecting it to loose bhp.
08-18-2006, 10:05 PM
Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000
ohh yeah...gud lad ben! forgot it was EU donkey so it has lower C/R standard and as ben said about exhaust harmonics...like a well tuned violin the std manifold is like!! haha..japs have better juice and higher C/R to giver higher output so the figures and torque more importantly in this scenario speaks for itself. Good work dude.

lol...Wataru! ????

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OST-017: Ed Sullivan it ain't! oldeskewltoy 38 37,435 11-10-2012 03:23 AM
Last Post: Project D
  Eric's KE70 08/10 Longchamps! Eric 157 165,020 08-05-2010 05:44 PM
Last Post: Eric