Enthusia for PSX2
11-24-2004, 12:42 AM
Enthusia for PSX2
Ivan141 Wrote:Anyone see trailer 5 of enthousia? The physics engine promises to be a lot of fun. Im going to save up for a PS2 one of these days, it may be the crappiest console in many ways, but games like this and especially GT4 are really appealing.
Eventhough I don't own a PS2 (as well as some other things) I like the PS2 games more in general. Smile

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Enthusia for PSX2]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2004, 01:42 AM
Enthusia for PSX2
Well, the graphics are the worst of it's generation of consoles, controllers are outdated. If it werent for gran turismo I would think it had no redeaming qualities. I dont know if enthusia is scheduled for any other platforms, but it promises to be a nice addition for enthousiasts. If only those damn things where a little bit cheaper.

FABRICA MI DIEM, PVNC!
05-10-2005, 08:46 AM
Enthusia for PSX2
I have now got this game - Thumbs up!

it is amazing - car handling for me is in some ways better than gt4. With gt4 I find you need to stay on the right side of the limit and 'grip' drive everything.

With enthusia (using either the 900 degree wheel or regular controller) you can hold some huge lairy drifts and the car seems to respond better to weight shifting than gt4. Some of the touge tracks look like they will be fun.

graphically its not quite as impressive - but I find it more rewarding to play. Now bring on Forza Motorsport next week Smile

Regards Ian.
05-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Enthusia for PSX2
Yeah, go it to. The physics make GT4 feel like a 3 year old game. I just hate the "whatever you do you don't have an LSD"-type of physics in GT4... The game's a beauty, but if it had the physics of Enthusia... it'd be insanelly good.

Nothing, nothing comes near the physics of Enthusia! (As far as I've heard from people having tried Forza.. it's nothing in compared eather. I haven't played it myself, no xbox under my roof! Wink )

Go get it!

Find all posts by this user
05-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Enthusia for PSX2
I have played Forza too...

they both have their merits - but I need to play for longer before I can decide the winner.

One thing about enthusia is it supports my driving force pro 900 degree wheel - and after last night the steering inputs felt about equal to that of a real car whilst drifting (but obviously without any real feeling)

I'm just using the S15 Silvia right now in time attack mode and its pretty good (but don't tell 20vWill I'm driving an s-body LOL)

Regards Ian.
05-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Enthusia for PSX2
The championship part in Enthusia is great, there you can setup the car just like you want it, dunno if it can be done in Time Attack.
You can make the car incredible sideways happy, i've done some insane drifting. I just love the game!

Still have to win the Trueno tho!

05-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Enthusia for PSX2
I have the game to, but still know time to play the game.

Will check it out, when I find some time.

Michel

Daily driver: Seat Leon Cupra V6
Summercar: E30 M3 Cecotto
Projectcar: AE86
07-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Enthusia for PSX2
I just got it, what a great game but it took me ages to get the Hatchi from that stupid car lottery!

Still havent unlocked the touge track yet Banging head

still no 86

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  D1GP for PSX2 ZaX 21 22,881 02-24-2005 03:40 PM
Last Post: ZaX