Emergency help find store with bearings france
09-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Im in the middle of the European 5000 Mountain Summit race with my Carina and the ae86 front hubs and on the left side it has started to whine quite a bit !
Right now Im cose to The french alps doing many passes which i will pass through tmrw and continue through the french southern alp passages and into monaco/nice before reaching cote d azur on tuesday. After that i have to drive all the way back to Stockholm. My bearing will peobably last the race but not the road home.
Does anyone have a spare to sell?? Or where stores are located that could have? That i could drive to ?
My whatsapp is +46707776191
Please help ! Tongue

Don´t Think About The Past,
Live In The Present And
Dream About Tomorrow
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2019, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2019 08:39 PM by banpei.)
I personally don't like winparts as they tend to buy ads for all the weird and quirky search phrases I have, but they do have the parts in stock. I have no idea what "in stock" means and what delivery times they expect, but they do have a French site:
https://www.winparts.fr/suspension-trans.../c660.html
I clicked on them to see expected dispatch after tomorrow. That might be too late for you.
However on the Dutch website it read that I could pick them up in Groningen (the Netherlands), so if you can make it to there you could pick them up.

Another option is to go to a Toyota dealer (in Nice) and see if they can get the part. Those bearings are quite generic bearings that have been used on many Toyota models (Celica, Carina, etc) so they might have them in stock or get an overnight delivery.

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Emergency help find store w...ngs france]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2019, 05:22 PM
We cant get as far up. The noise is horrible and on highway scary. I went to a toyota dealer and they were real assholes. We dont know what to do

(09-09-2019 08:33 PM)banpei Wrote:  I personally don't like winparts as they tend to buy ads for all the weird and quirky search phrases I have, but they do have the parts in stock. I have no idea what "in stock" means and what delivery times they expect, but they do have a French site:
https://www.winparts.fr/suspension-trans.../c660.html
I clicked on them to see expected dispatch after tomorrow. That might be too late for you.
However on the Dutch website it read that I could pick them up in Groningen (the Netherlands), so if you can make it to there you could pick them up.

Another option is to go to a Toyota dealer (in Nice) and see if they can get the part. Those bearings are quite generic bearings that have been used on many Toyota models (Celica, Carina, etc) so they might have them in stock or get an overnight delivery.

Live In The Present And
Dream About Tomorrow
09-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Got a set here, but i'm from Belgium
09-12-2019, 01:26 PM
I thought I replied to this.... hey ho I'll try again

https://flos.ie/?s=bearing&post_type=product
They will send some urgently.

An analogue brain in a digital World
09-12-2019, 03:24 PM
All sorted! Smile we got help from an enthusiast shop and we are on our way home Smile

Live In The Present And
Dream About Tomorrow

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on Rod Bearings mister86 3 3,457 03-19-2020 03:46 AM
Last Post: oldeskewltoy
  Diff bearings izanagi 11 14,590 07-05-2014 07:29 PM
Last Post: assassin10000
  Top mount bearings totta Crolla 1 3,470 01-22-2014 11:33 AM
Last Post: totta Crolla
  Which new bearings for ae101 4AGZE crankshaft&connecting ditn 4 6,565 10-31-2013 06:04 PM
Last Post: ditn
  Were to find 4AG-ZE gaskets in toyota diy? fax0815 17 14,330 05-28-2013 10:17 PM
Last Post: ditn