Dogfight! - Gran Turismo 4
03-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Took a photo session on Gran Turismo 4 some weeks ago, whit Initial D theme. Smile

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Dogfight! - Gran Turismo 4] [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Dogfight! - Gran Turismo 4] [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Dogfight! - Gran Turismo 4] [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Dogfight! - Gran Turismo 4] [Image: AEU86 AE86 - Dogfight! - Gran Turismo 4]

All pictures is edited a little bit in photoshop, to get the anime feeling. Here's a picture a did in photoshop. Suposed to be Takumi and Iggys Hachis. Cool

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Dogfight! - Gran Turismo 4]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Looks really nice!!

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
03-17-2007, 05:18 PM
im buying a network adapter soon, to make the HDD mod for my ps2, maybe we can have a real online dogfight someday? Hurray!
03-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Huh..online? PS2? That would be cool!

A wheel to steer the front of the car
A pedal to steer the rear
03-18-2007, 11:57 AM
Apolan Wrote:im buying a network adapter soon, to make the HDD mod for my ps2, maybe we can have a real online dogfight someday? Hurray!

That will be damn nice.

But i think i'll save the money for PS3 instead, my PS2 is almost broken to.
03-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Great Work! Very nice!!!
Thumbs up!
03-18-2007, 03:41 PM
there were whole weekends I used to spend playing GT4 (hell, I even bought the PS2 because of that game) but since I got the logitech G25 wheel and LFS, I find GT4 simply "boring" Smile but still its a damn good game!

86ers.org
AE86 x GXE10
03-18-2007, 08:41 PM
GT4 can be played online if you have network adapter (cca. 40 eur new - though it has been discontinued from sony, so hurry up if you want it).. Network adapter is also needed to (phisically) connect (almost) any hardrive from 40 to 120 gb to your PS2. Than you can copy as much games as you want onto your HD and with the help from the proggy called HDloader you can play games with almost zero load-times; not to mention other posibilities like playing NTCS games on PAL ps2 and other gray-ish exploits...

Anyway GT4 is already beeing played online massively on gt forums, people have drift batlles, races, dogfights, you name it. I think its made via LAN simulator proggy or something like that.. ill give it a shot and report here..
03-18-2007, 08:44 PM
You can do it over Xlink,virtual LAN game manager.