Demon Tweeks dissapointment
07-04-2007, 04:37 PM
We ordered some parts from Demon Tweeks in May.... it was bit over 1500 €.

The parts were ordered and payed for in May!

After some calls, argument and so the package arrived in Zagreb Croatia a few days ago... 28th June... More than a month late. The package was missing the steering rack that is worth some 600€!!!!

I called the guy in the Demon Tweeks and he said that we will get our money back...

BUT!
First of all they didn't appologize for the delay, they didn't say a word about the steering rack that they didn't send, nothing!!! That was rude, unprofesional and plain dumb!

We will take the refund, but the best thing is that we are building a Formula Student for the event that is less than a week away!!! And he says... "sorry we don't have it on stock"....

I am mad as a MF now Angry and can't still believe this guy... I will go to take the refund and see this guy in person! Face to face... I am in England next week. Wave

What to do, legaly now? Can I sue him? I have his mails and invoices...

Confused

SNO-MO-BIRU project started- CHIRO
Find all posts by this user
07-04-2007, 04:52 PM
I wouldn't bother...

No point living in anger and bitterness, you just did the right thing already: warned everyone about the way that company works and treat their customers.

Try to get the steering rack somewhere else and forget about those loosers (after you get your money back) Thumbs up!

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Demon Tweeks dissapointment]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2007, 05:13 PM
my point exactly... thinking about taking RioCyber with me to the meeting with Demon people... Cool

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Demon Tweeks dissapointment]
(can't miss him... big, badass looking but sensitive... Wink )

We would probably get the refund for all the parts (that came and those that didn't) Big Grin

SNO-MO-BIRU project started- CHIRO
Find all posts by this user