Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
04-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
Okami Wrote:
oldskull Wrote:er ziet wel beter uit! alleen de kleur verschil dan Tongue maar roest verwijderen is belangrijker eh!

HAHA idd... 10 mei wordt de roest weggehaald dan ben ik mijn Hachi dus kwijt voor ong. 1 week... en dan moet ik alleen nog ff de kunstof spatborden erop doen en dan kan ik beginnen met spuiten bijv.

het klinkt goed man... haal je lampen ook gelijk af en dan ff schoon beurt geven Smile de oude eigenaar laat ze gewoon vies worden en ze zijn aardig groen te worden Tongue

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
Find all posts by this user
04-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
oldskull Wrote:
Okami Wrote:
oldskull Wrote:er ziet wel beter uit! alleen de kleur verschil dan Tongue maar roest verwijderen is belangrijker eh!

HAHA idd... 10 mei wordt de roest weggehaald dan ben ik mijn Hachi dus kwijt voor ong. 1 week... en dan moet ik alleen nog ff de kunstof spatborden erop doen en dan kan ik beginnen met spuiten bijv.

het klinkt goed man... haal je lampen ook gelijk af en dan ff schoon beurt geven Smile de oude eigenaar laat ze gewoon vies worden en ze zijn aardig groen te worden Tongue

True that True that Big Grin

-DWG- Drift Wolf Gaming
04-22-2010, 09:44 PM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
Today was a busy day...

Pics will follow tomorrow I guess...

Cusco Strutbar came in this morning was fitted a few min. after unboxing hahaha... Allready major improvements on the handling of the car...

Have tried a little bit of drifting but am still a bit scared to oversteer it completely!

And just got back from my homie Mike who tinted the windows...

Front windshield has a black line... a sunband...

Back big window and side windows (in the back) are all black! (very dark)

And then my other 2 windows at the dash are light tinted where I cant get problems with the Effin cops Big Grin OHYEAH GOODDAY TODAY hahaha

-DWG- Drift Wolf Gaming
04-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
Hi,

Congrat for your coupe! I hope it will give so much fun for you! I am happy to hear you received the strut, I hope you satisfied with it!
Do you bought that HKS mushroom kit from oldskull? ( He bought it from me. Smile )
04-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
nandi74 Wrote:Hi,

Congrat for your coupe! I hope it will give so much fun for you! I am happy to hear you received the strut, I hope you satisfied with it!
Do you bought that HKS mushroom kit from oldskull? ( He bought it from me. Smile )

HAHAHA YEAH!!! HKS is super nice!!! and the STRUT is supergood too!!! Thanks NANDI!!!

-DWG- Drift Wolf Gaming
04-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
Okami Wrote:
nandi74 Wrote:Hi,

HAHAHA YEAH!!! HKS is super nice!!! and the STRUT is supergood too!!! Thanks NANDI!!!

Your welcome! Thumbs up!
04-23-2010, 08:04 AM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
Okami Wrote:Have tried a little bit of drifting but am still a bit scared to oversteer it completely!

so you have your car for 4 days and you are already trying to take it to the limits? be carefull, you dont want to be the next one crashing it because you think you can but you cant..
04-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
Eric Wrote:
Okami Wrote:Have tried a little bit of drifting but am still a bit scared to oversteer it completely!

so you have your car for 4 days and you are already trying to take it to the limits? be carefull, you dont want to be the next one crashing it because you think you can but you cant..

Thank you for your conceirn but I can assure you that I love this car too much and I am TOO CAREFULL!!! So... All I ever do / try drifting on empty industrial area's etc. and everything is fine... I have driven a lot of vehicles including a 270bhp Subaru Impreza GT Turbo and have taken that car to the max as well...

The only thing I am trying lately is scandinavian flickzzz from 3rd to 2nd gear and powerrrrrrring it...

-DWG- Drift Wolf Gaming
04-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE]

-DWG- Drift Wolf Gaming
05-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Daily/Drifter - 4AGZE
Sooo I've been away from my own topic for quite some time now Wink

The car is allready into a garage for the De-Rusting bit and it has been a week now but because of some free-days for everybody only 1 panel is almost finished :

Ofcourse I had to remove the exhaust cuz in my opinion its just too loud eventho the thing works like a charm... (it's up on sale tho so if anybody wants to buy it let me know...) When I get my car back I will check and see what else I can sell etc. etc.

-DWG- Drift Wolf Gaming

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first luxembourgish drifter.... KWRacing 43 29,290 11-08-2007 06:24 PM
Last Post: banpei
  Desert Drifter Shinsaki7052 14 11,369 08-20-2006 05:36 AM
Last Post: Shinsaki7052