Covid19
03-28-2020, 02:33 AM
Covid19
(03-28-2020 12:48 AM)Bean Wrote:  It's sad to see how many people opt for the poorest choice possible over and over again.

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2020...-of-virus/

Another Darwin Award winner............. Confused

Dan -

You can |Sad .... OR you can ask for help!!!

OST Porting service - http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19991
Find all posts by this user
03-28-2020, 01:13 PM
Covid19
At least there's still some hope around.
https://instagram.com/stories/beanae86/2...xhrsc2saaf
ありがとうございます 豊田

AE86 ex-daily
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-14-2020, 08:05 PM
Covid19
Furloughed... but l also have a tooth infection. The official advice from dentists here. "No treatment at all, not even emergency. Buy a DIY filling kit!"

An analogue brain in a digital World
05-16-2020, 10:23 PM
Covid19
(05-14-2020 08:05 PM)totta Crolla Wrote:  Furloughed... but l also have a tooth infection. The official advice from dentists here. "No treatment at all, not even emergency. Buy a DIY filling kit!"
Huh
That's horrible! I've once endured an infection on vacation and no dentist there wanted to treat me. I survived on painkillers for two weeks. Undecided

Over here the dentists were closed down for normal treatments, but they would still treat emergency patients. Now they are starting up again after our restrictions get loosened up a bit on Monday. So I received an email yesterday that I have an appointment on Tuesday with my dentist. I'm like: WTF, I never made an appointment myself. Apparently they are "proactively" making appointments with patients who missed their bi-annual checkup due to COVID-19. Maybe next time call me and ask if I'm available? Confused

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Covid19]
06-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Covid19
I know a few people who are looking at unemployment right now (including myself potentially). So I just wanted to make this post to say that I hope everyone figures it out and can continue working despite the Covid19 problems. Sadly we're mostly all in the same boat.
06-04-2020, 09:15 PM
Covid19
That's tough and I hope you will be able to keep your job!
I'm really happy I've joined my current company: the previous company I worked for has supply problems (half a year delay, so the necessary garden sets to be sold will only arrive in September) due to covid while the other has seen their income drop with 90% (nobody uses parking apps in a lockdown). My current company is a "solid" message provider, so for us it's business as usual. If I still would have worked for the other two companies my job wouldn't be that secure. Undecided

12-09-2020, 04:18 PM
Covid19
Has anyone else here been tested for Covid yet? I had a test and I didn't realise that they had to swab the back of the throat, gag reflex incoming. Hopefully things go back to normal soon, this whole Covid thing is taking away too many jobs and making people desperate.
12-09-2020, 08:56 PM
Covid19
Done 3 tests so far, was mandatory to be able to travel and visit back home back in August.
Come Monday we'll be on our 3rd Lockdown - then again apart from above mentioned trip and one week in March I haven't left the house since the beginning of the year apart from a biweekly grocery store visit

AE86 ex-daily
12-15-2020, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2020 11:25 PM by banpei.)
Covid19
I have done two tests so far, my daughter of 4 has done two as well (mandatory when you are at the hospital with breathing problems), my wife has done 1 and my 13 year old son was the lucky winner with 0! Big Grin
We're as of today in our second lock down, but this one is going to be 35 days in total.... Huh

12-20-2020, 06:21 PM
Covid19
Two tests, one in March because we just came back from a week-end-trip to Milan the week all hell broke loose. Then one in August because I had a flu. Was a normal flu though, so nothing to worry about.

So far I've had few actual changes to life throughout 2020. I'm not really a party-guy, so I've only been affected very little. Done this year: Drifting course, racing course, Autoslalom, bought a Skyline and a Supra, had quality time in home-office, went on holidays to Sweden last week with no travel restrictions and lots of other stuff. I could live mostly normal.
It did also give me the time I needed to find myself and realize what I want to do in the future. Just took me 29 years to figure that one out, but now I know who I am and what I really want to do.

tl;dr: Life's great. 2020 was a great year.