Club4ac
09-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Club4ac
everyone (or most everyone) knows about club 4ag. they kind of have a reputation for being overly rude to their noobs. This really awesome guy has recently started http://www.club4ac.com anyone with an SR5 is welcome. In fact everyone is welcome just for some good ol conversation or helping with some questions. Soon we will be making "8v sohc" stickers to rep the 4ac. 3ac tercels are also discussed and is generally a light atmosphere. I just wish there were more people there so I decided to come here and advertise. Evil so do what you will with this information.

Matt

1971 Ford Mustang
1984 Hachi-Roku

http://www.club4ac.com
slowest AE86 club on the net Smile
Find all posts by this user
09-17-2006, 12:22 PM
Club4ac
This is interesting but will be ruined by 4AGE swap ideology Evil
IMHO in turbo projects head geometry is less important than in NA ones. 4AC will be interesting in 4AT(E) versions - w/wo improved internals (depends of stage). Street setup will benefit mostly from wide band hi-torque engine than narrow band hi-power one Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Club4ac
Cool Tongue
Love the initiative. Thumbs up!
(reminds me when we just started up this forum. Wink )

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Club4ac]
09-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Club4ac
Nice one Big Grin
Sortah makes me wonder if we should have had a 4AC subforum on here, but no need nowBig Grin

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
09-18-2006, 06:39 AM
Club4ac
Quote:This is interesting but will be ruined by 4AGE swap ideology
but it is more for people who are beginning or are proud of their 4ac. alot of people are perfectly happy with their SR5s and will even take them to a trackday or stuff like that. I plan on having a 4agze in one and keeping the 4ac in the other..."the little engine that could"

1971 Ford Mustang
1984 Hachi-Roku

http://www.club4ac.com
slowest AE86 club on the net Smile
09-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Club4ac
surfingdrums Wrote:
Quote:This is interesting but will be ruined by 4AGE swap ideology
but it is more for people who are beginning or are proud of their 4ac. alot of people are perfectly happy with their SR5s and will even take them to a trackday or stuff like that. I plan on having a 4agze in one and keeping the 4ac in the other..."the little engine that could"

The little engine with the same engine block as the 4AGE... Hurray!
Good spare if sometimes 4AG(T)E engine fails !