China earthquake stories
06-03-2008, 06:08 PM
China earthquake stories
Hey everyone,

Something completely off topic. When I go to the news sites I often go to when I was in holland, I found hardly any coverage about the earthquake in China. When I arrived in HongKong I was thus surprised to see it all out in the news, nearly 24x7. Its amazing how everyone here in HK is jumping to the cause, doing fund raising etc. What is also amazing is the stories we see here on the news and such. At first it all felt a bit propaganda like to me, seeing how China boasted that within hours after the earthquake they had mobilized just about the complete chinese army for resque but still, compare this to katrina, compare this to the tiddlewave, these guys are doing something amazing here.

I was pointed to a website from a guy that is turning the stories we see here on TV into cartoons. This stuff is pretty intense but definately worth checking out!
http://www.paulgravett.com/articles/133_..._china.htm

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
06-03-2008, 08:24 PM
China earthquake stories
Congratulations.......

this is the only word i can say.......

Toyota Corolla KE30 + Toyota Corolla AE86
06-05-2008, 02:43 AM
China earthquake stories
You can always catch up with the hong Kong news in Europe if you have the Hong Kong TVB Channel installed. The news is reported on the days same as in Hong Kong.

There is only one true Nismo at AEU86