Calling out for all 4ag Legends i have to sort my engine out
05-22-2012, 03:48 AM
Calling out for all 4ag Legends i have to sort my engine out
its a 16v blue top from an ae86 fully stardard and fully rebuilt. i know its an ae group but the motor is in a kp61 all JDM.

i just joined here i cant post on club4ag for some reason. i dont know how to? i am not good with computers.

just a few things

Now whats wrong?

1 the engine wont rev up with TPS Plug in unpluged she will rev only upto 3000rpm ive played around with the TPS adjusted and all still does the same Banging head the injectors are from a red top engine. so it is over fueling as well.

2 the tvis is unpluged how is this wired up. on the pinouts board it says it goes to a relay??? i would like to run this.

3 My engine oil light keeps flashing on and off this is pluged straight from the engine to the kp61 original dash light.

Mainly ill need the engine to rev up so i can drive it to a fully experienced mechanic.

The wiring in this set up is a mess at the moment there are no relays or fuses involed its just straight up wires so info where relays and fuses should be would be awesome. the alternator is charging the battery nicely no fuses involved i wired it just like how it said on club k.

This here will help others i am sure.

Thanks guys

Kp RetrO!!
Find all posts by this user