Almost lost my license:(
10-20-2005, 02:36 PM
Be careful mux - dont go hurting that car of yours.

I've never been pulled in my hachi - but I'm dreading the day that I do.

Regards Ian.
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - Almost lost my license:(]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Ian.G Wrote:Be careful mux - dont go hurting that car of yours.
Thats the thing Ian, I always am.. Sure I dont always mind the speed limit, and I dont mind the pulling away fast at a traffic lights, but drifting on public roads in the middle of traffic just aint my thing...

Thats why it really sucks that I made a mistake and suddenly get accused of being such a person....

I love drifting, but not at the cost of safety of myself and other public, simple as that..

Quote:I've never been pulled in my hachi - but I'm dreading the day that I do.
Well we're still lucky this side of the ocean that most cops do not recognise the hachi roku, it would be a very different story if you where driving a Sylvia (well in the UK atleast) or an old 320 (atleast in holland). Also I am very lucky I dont have a race interiour, I would have definately been in big shit then, and it would have had nothing to do with fairness.....

In all fairness though, you gottah admit, how in heavens name is the cop going to see the difference between me being such a person, or not being such a person. From his perspective I can understand his reaction although I don't agree with it since I am not such a person. I'm just a bloke who made the fools mistake of not realizing intime he's in an RWD car in the wet and shouldn't have put his foot down..

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It almost makes me hate Toyota... Mux213 5 4,803 09-02-2005 01:30 PM
Last Post: Jezza_hr