AE86 for sale with incorrect mileage
03-17-2011, 10:47 AM
a1
Find all posts by this user
03-17-2011, 11:08 AM
I dont care even he sells the car for 20k to be honest.

Its a free market, a seller can put the price he wants and if he finds some idiot to pay the cash then thats fine with me.
In 90% of the cases though the market responds to nonsense with nonsense, the goods remain unsold and the price drops.

So if Didier buys a car for 4k drive it to Belgium and thinks he can sell it there for 8k then thats good for him.

But as Groth said, if he waited he could sell for 5k and Didiere will probably need to drop 6-6,5k euros to sell it, so what are we talking about? 1 or 1,5k for a trip, import hassle and some wheels...

Turning the clock back though is indeed dishonest and I d like to know how that happened!!!!

p.s.1: Maybe he did the trip from Denmark to Belgium in Reverse? Big Grin

p.s.2: Banpei was clearly joking when he said he ll do the same :wink:

A.

danielvanderwoude Wrote:looks like the nmwisima joke saved you in the end
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AE86 for sale with incorrect mileage] http://www.jdmbits.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2011, 12:35 PM
I just want people to know that the clock is turned back; if they are looking into buying it.
I didn`t write this in frustration. I wrote this because when I (who know the correct mileage) didn`t get to buy this car, someone else probably will. It`s fair to let them know the correct mileage ! I have no problem with someone buying a car and selling it at a higher price to earn some money. But buying a car and change the mileage to earn money is dishonest and should not be done!
03-17-2011, 12:54 PM
a1
03-17-2011, 01:00 PM
I know that I offered you 6000euro for the car. I gave you a serious offer for the car, regarding to what I think it is worth.
03-17-2011, 03:11 PM
eh, guys....

It's a free market...... and the price can be anything.

Wouldn't the main issue being the following:
Mileage going from 209k to 109k? And no answer to that question?

Everything else is just money.

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AE86 for sale with incorrect mileage]
03-17-2011, 03:17 PM
didier - you know that this has nothing too do with that heine would like to buy my old car or you earning on it, ( a good salesman always makes money when he buy's an sell the same thing again) - no one here are sorry that you can earn money on my old car - but EVERYBODY in here think that it is a wery bad an dishonest way to set the milage back to make the car much better than it is, and what it is worth! - so please don't try too talk you way out of what is the real deal, and just tell us why you are being dishonest about the milage - you know this car will be bought by a fellow lover of the hachi's, and this place is were he will go when he want's advice or show and tell something about it - and he will get respons of good and bad things concerning this car!..

best regards martin groth
03-17-2011, 04:40 PM
a1
03-17-2011, 05:07 PM
a1
03-17-2011, 05:52 PM
C'mon guys , don't let this argument get out of hand .

Everybody has the right to choose his own askingprice for an item . If it's to much for you then search something else , there is always someone willing to pay a high price for a car .

About turning back the mileage , that's just wrong . Where are all here because we like cars , so nobody likes to be tricked into something like that .

My rant is over ... Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mileage of the ae86 banpei 10 9,087 10-27-2005 10:47 AM
Last Post: Ivan141