AE86 Parts!
02-13-2006, 08:35 PM
AE86 Parts!
FINEPRINT Wrote:Oh im sorry about that. I didnt know if i was posting in the wrong section. Ok ill ask banpei if its cool. Sory for the trouble.
Totally no problem, we just like to keep people who have shops in a separate thread. Keeps it all organised.

I believe banpei has already given you full access to start new threads in commercial sectionSmile

Dont forget to pm me about rear springsSmile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
Find all posts by this user
02-13-2006, 10:29 PM
AE86 Parts!
Mux213 Wrote:Totally no problem, we just like to keep people who have shops in a separate thread. Keeps it all organised.

I believe banpei has already given you full access to start new threads in commercial sectionSmile
Yup. Did that already. Wink

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AE86 Parts!]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2006, 12:12 AM
AE86 Parts!
Thank you for all the kind words it makes me happy to see someone appreciatte a clean shop. Mainly because i have to clean the thing every dam day hahaha.

So heres what i would really like to do. Since im super busy most of the week i would like everyone that has a question or would like a price quote to message me. That way at the end of the week i can do all of them at once. If you have ANY part that you are looking for but cant find it in your country just hit me up and ill try my hardest to find it for you. I have alot of friends in Jpan and here in the states that can get some crazy stuff. Ok look forward to hearing from you.

POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL

MATT D.
http://WWW.STATUSAUTODESIGN.COM
1-310-937-8382
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2006, 01:26 AM
AE86 Parts!
FINEPRINT Wrote:Thank you for all the kind words it makes me happy to see someone appreciatte a clean shop. Mainly because i have to clean the thing every dam day hahaha.

So heres what i would really like to do. Since im super busy most of the week i would like everyone that has a question or would like a price quote to message me. That way at the end of the week i can do all of them at once. If you have ANY part that you are looking for but cant find it in your country just hit me up and ill try my hardest to find it for you. I have alot of friends in Jpan and here in the states that can get some crazy stuff. Ok look forward to hearing from you.

you have PM Smile Big Grin
Find all posts by this user