AE80 discussion
02-15-2007, 10:45 PM
AE80 discussion
Apolan Wrote:pardon my french but that is the lamest thing i have ever heard! Perhaps you UK guys are spoiled with the living standard up there but if you can afford A car, that car can no doubt ba a hachiroku if you really want it. Look at me, and some other poor guys.. we wanted one soooo bad that we neglecked other thiings, sacrified many things to make this hachilife work (still isnt quite working for me Big Grin) - but hey, do i have a 86? yes i do. sure it isnt the preetiest piece of metal on the road, nor the best maintained.. isnt even on the road atm actually.. but hey. at least i have it. if you want something in life, go get it. period. but something tells me that you like to be the victim. Tongue

Ouch.

Thanks for that.

Good Shot.

Trouble is, I got my life backwards. I discoverd Hachiroku's after I had my family. Belive me children are expensive Huh If I was in a position to cut a few corners, save a few ££ I would.
yup you are right, if i wanted it THAT bad i would sacrifice this and that. truth is I have others that need the money more than me.

And me play the victim? hell no, I am not out for sympathy from anyone

I do see your point, maybe I do go on a bit and I am sorry for that i guess.

We seem to be wandering off topic here

still no 86
02-16-2007, 01:49 AM
AE80 discussion
No no no, I didnt mean it in a way that you need our sypathies or trying to feel poor or anything - but more in a sense of an internal dilemma. perhaps you like to be hachiless (subconsciously) so you can fantasize about having it time to time.. mind works in a misterious ways Big Grin Big Grin

Anyway the point i was trying to make is that hachi si not a Bugatti Veyron or a Ferarri Enzo.. you'd have to do some major sacrificing in that case (including your childrens kidneys and other organs Big Grin).. I dont really see how a hachi is more expensive to maintain than an s12? Au contrair! It consumes less fuel and the registration is cheaper. And they are not that expensive.. you could probably sell that s12 of yours for the good portion of a price of a nice hachi. Smile
Find all posts by this user
02-16-2007, 01:55 AM
AE80 discussion
Apolan Wrote:on the other note, why dont you like the s12? nissan makes superb cars and amazing engines also! As far as looks go s12 on some nice deep dish rims can look just as cool as the ae86 if not cooler. if you dont like the engine throw in an sr20 from the Primera GT, slap on a couple of ITBs and youllhave your own hi-rpm screamer. why does it have to be the hachiroku anyway? the s12 is much more advanced than ae86.. ules that is exactly what you dont want..

In the bold sentence you denied your hachi spirit and hachi life talk we did on msn few days ago Tongue j/k

Anyway,yeah,children are bigger priority,so i suggest to threat them good,tell them fairytales(as i see,it's pretty much realistic Big Grin anyways) about hachi life and maybe when they grow up into 30 year old people,and when you get your retirement and your first pension,they will get you one. Thumbs up! ,and they will be happy with making the father happy.

Sorry for OT.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2007, 09:49 AM
AE80 discussion
a112,

I hope by then hachiroku's are still around... can't wait to see my kids running around in them beating the crap out of all the hoover cars people will undoubtedly be 'driving' by then Smile

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
02-16-2007, 01:52 PM
AE80 discussion
Hahha this scenario reminds me kinda of the anime eX-Driver. Anyone watched?
02-16-2007, 01:59 PM
AE80 discussion
Nope, where can I get it?

Greetz,

Bastiaan "mux213" Olij

Moved down under, no more hachi Sad
02-16-2007, 02:18 PM
AE80 discussion
Well you could get it on "those kind of pages" Wink i made realease on one of our forums which is all about getting copyrighted stuff from alternative sources Big Grin But youd have to be logged in there; i'll PM you..
02-16-2007, 02:30 PM
AE80 discussion
For some reason i cannot send you pm?!

[code:1:214d722160]Could not connect to smtp host : 111 : Connection refused

DEBUG MODE

Line : 112
File : smtp.php[/code:1:214d722160]
02-16-2007, 04:20 PM
AE80 discussion
Apolan Wrote:Hahha this scenario reminds me kinda of the anime eX-Driver. Anyone watched?

No, not seen it, tell all

still no 86
02-16-2007, 04:51 PM
AE80 discussion
eX-Driver (OVA)

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AE80 discussion]

Type: OVA
Episodes: 6
Year: 25.07.2000 - 25.09.2001

AniDB.net Wrote:A world 100 years in the future where no one drives cars-instead, computer-controlled, electrically powered "AI cars" automatically take you where you want to go. However, when the AI cars mysteriously start to run amok, an organization called eX-Driver is established to figure out why. Although no one in this world knows how to drive, there are some people who seem to have an instinctive ability to drive old-fashioned, gasoline-powered cars, thus earning an eX license. Two friends-Risa, a straightforward and cheerful girl, and Rona, a calm and easygoing type-are on the road toward becoming eX drivers.

Sezona 1, Eps 1 - 6
a4e relis
www.torrentspy.com
*link removed*
audio: jap, ang
sub: ang

eX-Driver: Nina & Rei Danger Zone (OVA)

Type: OVA
Episodes: 1
Year: 20.04.2002

AniDB.net Wrote:The story takes place on a world 100 years in the future, a few years before Lisa and Lorna joined eX-D organization. The world where people drives computer-controlled electrically powered "AI cars" which automatically take you where you want to go. However, one AI car mysteriously start to run amok. Now Nina and Rei, as the main driver for ex-D organization have to solve the mystery behind the AI car with evil plot and trap awaiting for them...

*link removed*

eX-Driver - The Movie

AniDB.net Wrote:After winning domestic preliminary round, Lisa, Lorna, and Soichi advance to ex-Driver world race competition held in Los Angeles as representative team from Japan. Like a bad omen, they encountered a reckless AI car the first night they arrived at Los Angeles. Although they successfully stopped the car, the local police department is not very happy about that and insists to examine their car overnight.

However, the problem did not stop just there. The daughter of the United States team`s sponsor, Angela, has gone missing. Lorna realized that Angela was on the reckless AI car before. Soichi who guessed that Angel could be in danger then start looking for her. But Soichi got captured by a mysterious man, and he shocked to find Angela is also there.

During the confinement inside a warehouse, Soichi finds out that apparently there is a connection between the series of incident and illegal gambling on the ex-Driver world race competition. Now Soichi must escape from the warehouse with Angela...

Type: Movie
Parts:1
Year: 20.04.2002

*link removed*
audio: ang, jap
sub: ang

BTW, first was the OVA which is the series as you know, than the prequel Rei&Nina Danger zone, which is the prequel to The Movie.

The cars are not 3D animated though like in Initial D, but hand drawn, so expect no accurate drift animations and stuf like that. but its pretty cool, as they are using cars like the Super 7, Lancia Stratos, imprezza, lotus europa i think even the hachiroku at somepoint Big Grin .. im still watching..

pm me for emule/torrent links.. [Image: AEU86 AE86 - AE80 discussion]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Offtopic discussion 1 improvedae86 15 14,326 03-13-2009 04:47 AM
Last Post: Mux213
  Offtopic discussion 2 improvedae86 31 27,559 03-13-2009 04:42 AM
Last Post: Mux213