AE 86 PARTS PITCURES question
11-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Guys, been thinking.

Due to the assigments that I had for some automotive magazines in Croatia, searching for high res pictures all over the net, I came to the next idea:
- why not do a library of some kind... one topic with high resolution pictures that we did doing some work around the car...

For example. I need high res picture of LSD, open that topic, find it and download it. This could also be verry helpfull before you go to do some work around the car... To know how the thing looks, or how it should look. They don't even have to be pics of parts... I also was looking for a good pic of tire tracks of neet working LSD, and remembered that I had my own on the notebook....

If you are for it, we can start something like a sticky...
I have some hi res pics myself... Cool

SNO-MO-BIRU project started- CHIRO
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2006, 06:35 PM
I like the idea, however putting them in a topic would just clog up the system. Wink

However we are busy on redoing the whole website and already have some nifty features in it. Hurray!
So, perhaps it would be a good idea to see how we can fit this in to the new setup. Something more or less gallery like? Dumb question

1982 - TA60 Carina 4dr sedan - fun cruiser
1983 - AE86 Sprinter Trueno - import project
2013 - Honda Civic sport - daily driver
2004 - AEU86 dot ORG - daily domain

Support our forum, buy from the AEU86 shop:
[Image: AEU86 AE86 - AE 86  PARTS PITCURES  question]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2006, 08:52 PM
i think is better to make it as gallery, so the users can send pictures in the system that must be aproved by admins and if yes they are posted if not they are automatically deleted. the users sholud respect the type of the gallery..... maybe its not possile but i have seen this already
11-13-2006, 07:34 PM
yep... I am all for it... just let know what and how... I'll post all of mine pics and others that I found... Smile

SNO-MO-BIRU project started- CHIRO