A Deal
02-18-2010, 07:35 PM
A Deal
Hello guys,

I just wanted to inform you about shit that people also on this forum do..

I bought a car from jarda(ROTACHI) and stano(SegichiUeno) through this forum.. A body restored White 3-Door Levin. As we made the deal I was promised a working/drivable car for an certain amount of euros. Well work was promised to last about 2 months.. As waiting for the car I found my self waiting for it to get done.. for almost 5 months. Then.. as I paid the 3000 euros I was told that work and some parts we're added to the price now and the price would be orginal amount+1000 euros.. Then when I met the seller in Rostock germany. He told me that I have to pay for a trailer and some other stuff that he wanted to get.. So he could bring the car to Rostock.. about 400 euros was required on that.. After all this.. I didn't want to start an argue about stuff since it took so long to even get the car.. Finally I left from Rostock.. on my way back to the ship, the clutch master cylinder broke. And that was the way to many other faults I found when I finally got back to finland and found my self a new cylinder.. Engine idles at 3000 rpm, I've tried to change many of the parts for a long time now and and tried about everything.. Still no success. Wiring is not done correctly, some of the gauges do not work at all.. Clutch started slipping after 2 days of driving to work.. Brakes do not work correctly at all.. I've inspected the cylinders, pads, discs and bled the system about 4 times.. Still not working correctly.. So I'm assuming problems with the master cylinder. Gearbox is also shitty.. but hey.. it's a t50 so whatever.. Anyways.. My point is.. that I was promised a working/drivable car for a certain amount of euros.. Then the seller wanted 1500 more.. that I was willing to pay since I didn't want any problems.. We agreed that I'd try pay it all to him at the end of 2009.. I then had some problems with work issues here in Finland and was out of work for a couple of months.. Then the seller started to tell me that he is going to press charges on me.. for not honoring the deal.. even though the car hasn't even passed Finnish MOT yet. I told him that I'm having trouble at work and that the car has a lot of faults.. I told him that In a month or two I will be able to hopefully pay him that 1500 euros that we agreed on..

Am I the one doing wrong here? Paying extra and the car doesn't even work.. and all I am asking of him is to give time to get the money together and send it to him..

Just wanted to share and see what you guys think.. Now he is demanding me to pay the money at the end of this month.. So I really don't know what to do.. Bank wont lend me money cause of problems in the company I work in.. I really don't want to make this a court thing since I've already got enough problems with my work stuff.. Hard times.. Undecided
Find all posts by this user
02-18-2010, 07:53 PM
A Deal
Mmmmmm.......well you say you were promised a drivable/working car, and you didnt get one, I say he broke the promise first. I say try and sort out this with him, as you had to spend money out of your own pocket for something which was supposed to be fixed already, and that you paid him for.
02-18-2010, 08:06 PM
A Deal
run115 Wrote:Mmmmmm.......well you say you were promised a drivable/working car, and you didnt get one, I say he broke the promise first. I say try and sort out this with him, as you had to spend money out of your own pocket for something which was supposed to be fixed already, and that you paid him for.

Nah man.. I'm going to pay him everything he wants.. but I just need time.. Smile
02-18-2010, 08:33 PM
A Deal
i would just pay him the difference between the amount that was agreed and the money you needed to spend on parts he hasn't fixed
02-18-2010, 08:45 PM
A Deal
I would press charges if this is a written contract.

Kp62 - 135hp
Ae86 - 135hp
C32 Laurel - 440hp
C32 Laurel - 125hp

[Image: AEU86 AE86 - A Deal]
02-18-2010, 09:00 PM
A Deal
id tell him to stuff his money , and if he wants to come get it he can talk with a bat Blush

http://wheelwarriors.wordpress.com/
02-18-2010, 10:59 PM
A Deal
Thats pity. I can talk with your bat i dont fear anything Sad

But what i learned is i newer help to anybody again, to organise sale and pickup.My profit on this action is minus couple hundred euros, and my lost time. I gave away my wheels,springs and said you pay when you have money as apology for some late delivery despite it was not my fault. My fault was i had helped with the arangement between your both and then dont cared about what is going on between you and Rotachi. Logically had my personal stuff to follow.

What i can and will make is to talk with Rotachi and ask him to wait till you are fine and financial healthy, i am sure he will, and probably has only fear not to see his money anymore. There was some clausula in the contract that say "adittional labour costs will be documented and arranged between the seller and the buyer during the build " if i remember correctly. But then right there was also about working car.
I am sure you are nice guy and thats applied also for Rotachi too but i agree he had not time to test the car properly. And the major problem was the lost in translation thing while the build i think.

Hope you accept my apology. Cannot make anything now except to ask him over telephone if he can wait.

http://www.86ers.org
All the hachies that Daytona can only dream about.
02-18-2010, 11:07 PM
A Deal
ok sek
its better to hear both sides of the story, i hope you two sort it out

http://wheelwarriors.wordpress.com/
02-18-2010, 11:46 PM
A Deal
I hope you guys settle it in good way Thumbs up! thats how we are here at AEU86 community Thumbs up!

1985 AE86 (ハチロク) Levin - Summer time daily driver
02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
A Deal
aussiefan Wrote:i would just pay him the difference between the amount that was agreed and the money you needed to spend on parts he hasn't fixed

Second that