1uzfe swap
02-07-2013, 02:32 AM
1uzfe swap
Oh and I found a 1uz for a very reasonable price which makes it a little cheaper from the get go.
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2013, 06:50 AM
1uzfe swap
Dont do the 1UZ, if you only need 200HP, mod a 4A or to a 3S.

A 1UZ is not cheap. You will several thousand to do the swap. You will need the motor (and do the belts and water pump etc while you are at it), find a W series box and adapter bellhousing and flywheel and clutch, new driveshaft made to suit whatever rear end you end up using. You will need to ensure the exhaust headers gives you room for the steering shaft (might get in the way), get some engine mounts made up, sort out the radiator and pipes, intake pipe and filter for the 1UZ, and then there is the wiring to get everything on the dash working including working out the speedo drives.
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2013, 04:21 AM
1uzfe swap
I'm doing a 1uzfe swap, the trans adapter kit will run you $700, only need to modify a stock sc400 drivers side manifold to fit, custom driveshaft from Drive Train of Mesquite will run you $200, mounts brackets from Xcessive will run you $300 and there's only 13 wires to connect to make everything work. Here in the states you can get the 1uz for dirt cheap as they're plentiful, w58s are cheap from a junkyard as well. I have a little over $2000 in my whole swap. If you want any additional questions answered that aren't in my thread, call me or text me (972)704-6004
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user